Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 11, 2010

FourtycoughcoughcoughSeven

So here we are, on the eve of my 47th birthday. Yes- I said 47 without stuttering or choking. When did 47 happen? Eh- It's just a number (unclench butt hole).

What are we doing for The Day? I have no clue. David was over there, googling stuff in stealth mode. He says - OK - got it all planned but we need to leave early. Me: How early is EARLY? David: 6am. So - cool. 6am. Now I ask myself... Where the hell would we be going to get up at that hour? I try hints.... you know - chick hints:

  • How long a trip?
  • Need I bring coffee?
  • Will there be coffee on the way? (Sorta sounding like we live in outer Mongolianatazmania)

These hints are getting me nowhere. So I go into UberChick hint mode:

  • What type of clothing would be appropriate?
  • Comfy or fussy shoes?
  • Long or short coat?
  • Jeans and a shirt alright?

So now he is just smiling- David: Do you want me to just tell you? Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! (As if I want all the fun to be taken out of the surprise!)

Damn.

Will update after the day is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment