Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 8, 2010

The Noobee!

So it has been decided within my mind - I should BLOG!

Currently

  • I Twitter
  • I Myspace
  • I Facebook
  • I can IM with the best of them.

Why not blog?

So the other side of me says - Uhmmm no Carrie.... There are blogs everywhere. Overly anally political ones that you just SAY you read.... others that you won't read because, face it, the person is boring. Some you read and think to yourself "I thought they outlawed drugs like that!"

So after slapping both the little dudettes on my shoulders, I decided - This is it. I am going to do this.
Now the question begs to be asked....
WHY?
Well, you are in the right place as I will tell you.
Today I had the chance to talk to someone from over 25 yrs ago. This person didn't realize that he would become my pocket mentor. After today, I wanted to write again... Again, you ask? Surely she jests... No- no jesting here.

Where this will go - no clue. Why it will head there- still no clue. So either sit back and enjoy it or skip over to someone else!

LuvYaMeanIt

Fluff

No comments:

Post a Comment